Original Room Darkening Pleated Paper Shade Gray, 36” x 72”, 6-Pack
$30.23 in stock
2 new from $30.23
5 used from $27.81
5 used from $27.81
- Trim at home for the perfect fit inside or outside your window frame, then install in seconds without a drill, screws, or brackets- no tools needed
- Block a majority of light, create privacy, UV protection, reduce nighttime shadowing
- No Cords for a clean look and child safety – use included clips to raise and lower shade
- Made in the USA of durable paper that will not yellow and crack from sun exposure
- Works as a stand-alone solution, or easily layer behind existing window treatments
Kyle & Bryce Blackout Roller Shade - White - Smooth Mechanics - Temperature Controlling Blinds - Temporary Darkening - Classic Sleek Style - Multiple Sizes - Window Cover (White, 47 x 72 inch)
$66.00 in stock
1 new from $66.00
1 used from $48.76
1 used from $48.76
- MINIMALIST STYLE! Our roller shade is a classic, sleek minimalist design! It is a simple white blackout curtain! The shade is stiffer and provides a sleek area to look at! Add a bright, white ambiance while blacking out the light! Just because you need extra sleep doesn't mean your room needs to look like a dungeon! Our roller shades look wonderful in bedrooms, kitchens, and offices! Finally, block out light with style!
- SMOOTH MECHANICS! There is something satisfying by a smooth, perfectly functioning roller shade! Some shades are fussy, cheap, and end up breaking!! If you are looking for a highly functioning quality product our shades are right for you! The roller shade is easy to mount! Our product is simple to install for anyone! We include detailed instructions on how! It does not take long and soon enough you will see the transformation of your room!
- HELLO DARKNESS! Finally, a product that TRULY blocks out the light! We stand by the performance of our products! We don't just filter light, or partially block it! Our shade causes a full darkening effect to get the best sleep of your life! Night workers need to sleep during the day so it is crucial to not have any light! Not only is it great for sleeping but temperature as well! When you block out the light it causes a cooling effect! Great for residents of extremely hot places!
- HIGH-QUALITY FABRIC! The fabric of our roller shade is top quality and won't rip! It is a fully functioning blackout material that is strong and lasts you for years! It's resistant to any fading or color change! These will be the best binds you have ever had! They are easy to use, fully functioning, and have several benefits! Stop suffering from blinds that don't work or look dark in your room! Our shade comes in various sizes to fit your window! Change your life today
- U.S.A. Design and Testing: While our products are manufactured overseas (let's be honest, what isn't these days..) ALL of our DESIGN AND TESTING was done right here in the United States. Our USA customer service team stands by to provide you with exceptional, lightning quick responses to your every concern. Your satisfaction is our #1 priority.
CHICOLOGY Cordless Cellular Shades Blackout Window Blind, 46" W X 48" H, Evening Mist
out of stock
- Do you need it fast? Order a size that shows the [Prime] badge and says “Ships from and sold by ”.
- Do you want to customize it? Order a size that says "Ships from and sold by Chicology Home". You'll be able to choose from every inch sizes. To shorten the width, MESSAGE US within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Enjoy the modern energy-efficient upgrade that is Chicology Cordless Cellular Shade. Signature honeycomb cells are great insulators and help prevent your home's thermal loss - keeping your home cool during summer and warm during winter.
- Choose "Morning" series to create a beautiful, airy light filtering effect that still provides some privacy. Choose "Evening" series for an opaque, blackout fabric that allows complete privacy with no light coming through.
- CURRENT SIZE SELECTED: This cellular shade is intended to fit perfectly inside a window frame. It is slightly smaller (1/8-inch to 1/4-inch deduction) to ensure the fabric does not touch the edges.